LEARN TO LEAD EVERYONE AROUND YOU IN A
DYNAMIC AND TRANSFORMATIVE WAY
Ministry leadership is about more than just students, good ideas, and passion.
You may have begun in youth ministry, believing that you only had to lead students. This is a common misunderstanding. The truth is this - leadership starts with understanding yourself, your audiences, and how to guide them in a positive direction.
About Leadership 101
Leadership conjures up images of men on horseback leading a charge into battle. Have you ever contemplated the desperation of that image? All other options must have been exhausted if the leader is making a risky charge into danger. Possibly, great leadership might be embodied in those who avoid the “last stand.” Heroic qualities of leadership may actually be more tied to the mundane choices of every day.
This course will introduce foundational leadership principles and encourage practices of being self-aware, authentic and intentional.
Leadership 101 Course Guide
- Module 1: Be A 360 Degree Leader
- Module 2: Be Self-Aware
- Module 3: Be Authentic
- Module 4: Be Intentional
- Identify strategies by which you will lead others.
- Identify strategies to lead yourself.
- Balance personal, professional and spiritual development.
- Acknowledge areas of personal and professional growth.
- Develop the skill of transparency.
- Learn intenionallity in working with others.
- Develop a personal mission statement and values.